The Devil (70) Ayin ע
- Then the Lord Khem arose, He who is holy among the highest, and set up his crowned staff for to redeem the universe.
The Tower (80) Peh פ, ף
- He smote the towers of wailing; he brake them in pieces in the fire of his anger, so that he alone did escape from the ruin thereof.
The Emperor (90) Tsade צ, ץ
- Transformed, the holy virgin appeared as a fluidic fire, making her beauty into a thunderbolt.
The Moon (100) Qoph ק
- By her spells she invoked the Scarab, the Lord Kheph-Ra, so that the waters were cloven and the illusion of the powers was destroyed.
The Sun (200) Resh ר
- Then the sun did appear unclouded, and the mouth of Asi was on the mouth of Asar.
The Aeon/The Last Judgement (3) Shin ש
- Then also the Pyramid was builded so that the Initiation might be complete.
The Universe/The World (4) Tav ת
- And in the heart of the Sphinx danced the Lord Adonai, in His garlands of roses and pearls making glad the concourse of things; yea, making glad the concourse of things.